Visual and Engaging Educational Posters
Improve pupil understanding and give your classroom a new lease of life from only $3.95
Daydream Education's colourful and engaging posters have been designed to help improve pupil understanding; breaking down curriculum-based topics into easily digestible chunks of information. The visual and attention grabbing designs are guaranteed to brighten up classrooms and engage users of all ages, abilities and learning styles. We offer over 600 different designs, covering 16 national curriculum topics, from Key Stage 1 up to A-level, so why not take a look at how we can help you create colourful and engaging learning environments for your pupils?
Posters for Every Student
We offer a range of 37 informative and vibrant wall charts covering major subject areas. Each wall chart aids learning for ages ranging from 4 years old up to adult learners. Whoever the target audience, we have it covered!
Top Ten Reasons to Try Posters
- About one-third of students in an average classroom are visual learners.
- Visual learners respond well to a colorful classroom.
- Images, photographs and diagrams are helpful learning aids for visual learners.
- Words linked to pictures help visual learners grasp and remember new concepts.
- Posters help reinforce important concepts.
- Posters can act as a reference for students instead of asking the teacher.
- Classrooms work best when associated with useful information that students can use.
- Posters provide a great teaching resource that can be referred to regularly during lessons.
- Regularly putting up new wall charts helps keep your classroom fresh and stimulating.
- Posters provide students with models for presenting information to an audience.