Available for Mac* or Windows, Daydream Education’s Home School Interactive Suite is packed with curriculum-based content and readymade interactive activities.
The downloadable software provides an exciting and engaging resource that is easy to use for both parents and children in a home schooled environment. Daydream Education's Home School Interactive Suite includes a substantial discount to help facilitate home schooling. Schools can purchase the interactive suite for $1,600.
However, parents that home school their children can purchase a home-school licence for just $75 (up to 3 devices).
* Only compatible with Mac's up to OS X 10.11 El Capitan
What are the key benefits for home schoolers?
• Easy-to-use for both parents and children
• Clear and concise curriculum-based content
• 202 curriculum topics across 6 subjects
• Suitable for parent-lead teaching and self-lead learning
• Caters for all learning styles
• Available to use on 3 computers
• One-time purchase, not a subscription
• The ideal all-in-one home school solution!
Computing & Technology
202 Curriculum Topics
The home school interactive suite offers 202 curriculum topics across 6 subjects. The colorful interactive screens contain a wealth of clear and concise information. Both parent and child can interact with text and images, providing an engaging resource that encourages learning at home.
3,195 Interactive & Printable Quizzes
The available question quizzes can be performed individually or as a parent-child activity. The printable quizzes can also be used as handy assignment exercises.
172 Fun Features
Engaging interactive activities which provide children with an exciting and stimulating way of testing their knowledge of key information.
Also included within the full home school interactive suite are ready-made worksheets, which are an excellent resource for parents as they provide children with a series of questions to work through. There are multiple subject-specific worksheets available which allow your children to be tested on what they have learned. Parents are able to see the results and go over what questions their child found most difficult.
245 Additional Notes / More Info Sections
Once the key concepts of the interactive chart have been explored, study the topic in greater depth using the Additional Notes / More Info screens. The notes can also be printed out and used to help with revision and assignments.
12 Writing Frames
The Writing Frames challenge children to put into practice what they have learned in the other sections of the content packs. They consolidate learning and improve knowledge and creativity.
- ‘We purchased the daydream education home educator package and I am very impressed with it, the children enjoy the visual aspect of it, and the interactive features. My daughter who is 8 and dyslexic really likes the audio function on the charts. We use the programme to help us deepen our understanding on topics and to find out bits we need to cover. My son is 11 and enjoys the quizzes and fun features. I love that I can print out worksheets and check how well the children have understood the topic. I would say that most of the material is suited to late KS2 and KS3 age 9-14 although there is plenty on the Maths and English that would also benefit younger children. All in all it was a bargain and I would highly recommend it’ Janine Archer, Home Educator
|Add to cart as Simple||No|
|Free Download Link||No|
|Apply Copyright Watermark?||No|
|App Store Link||No|
|Google Play Link||No|
|Product Type||Interactive Software|